We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Your mission in our Product management team is to support the company’s growth through close collaboration with technical teams and also by translating our product vision into the short term tasks and plans, making sure they are delivered on time and in desired quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
We expect our new team member to:
- Prepare detailed specifications together with Product Managers
- Work closely with technical teams - managing their backlog, planning, attending stand-ups, answering developer questions
- Acceptance testing of delivered features
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration so that the features flow smoothly between them and the developers don’t have to wait for each other
- Serve as a liaison between product and development
- Report the status & blockers of the developed features
- Learn the market and customers’ needs
- Be an important contributor of the discussion on how to increase team velocity
- Be honest and bullshit-free: you base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good argument
Necessary Experience and Skills
- Punctual, highly structured and organized person
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication
- Experience with digital products development, AI or B2B enterprise systems
- Basic technical knowledge
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions
- We'll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given
- 5 weeks of vacation, sickdays, flexible working hours, and home office setup
- English & Czech language lessons on all levels
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.