We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Your mission in our Product management team is to support the company’s growth through a deep understanding of our customers, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of our current as well as future customers.
We provide our software to enterprises around the world. Therefore we always need to fit in the existing technological infrastructure of the customer, integrate with different types of ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite and many others. Integration speed, easiness and readiness are key for our success. That’s why we are looking for a specialized Product manager to gain an edge in the area of integrations!
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the vision, direction and KPIs of the Integrations, Extension environment features and developer experience.
- Specify new product features, collaborate intensively with our developers and designers.
- Work with customer feedback and data, building your customer empathy.
- Analyze opportunities for innovation and growth of the product, prioritize new features.
- Specify MVPs and ways of validating new ideas.
- Ensure promoting new features to existing and new customers.
- Participate in product vision & strategy discussions.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience with the area of integrations in B2B SaaS.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience with digital product management, AI, or B2B enterprise systems.
- Honesty and bullshit-free mindset. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We'll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, sickdays, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English & Czech language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.