We use state-of-art Al plus intuitive Ul to eliminate unnecessary paperwork and make the whole world go faster.
As Customer Support Specialist you will make sure that clients’ questions are addressed in a timely and accurate manner. You will conduct technical investigations in cooperation with other teams. Great customer experience is going to be your number one goal.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way up to Rossum's CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You have previous experience with software support or are interested in it
- SaaS sounds familiar to you :)
- You are customer oriented - you love working with people and helping them on daily basis
- Communication is your thing - you can explain complex matters in clear and structured way
- You have excellent English both spoken and written - it’s a must
- You are willing to work in shifts, on public holidays and weekends
- You enjoy solving technical puzzles - have that inner detective in you
- Nothing sneaks past you unnoticed - perceptiveness and fact-finding are your strengths
- You are honest and bullshit-free - your opinions are data driven but you embrace critical thinking and respect others’ points of view
- You have experience with support systems, JIRA and Confluence - nice to have
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- Employee Stock Option Plan designed as the fairest in Prague
- Enjoyable working environment in very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- High end laptop & other necessary tech
- 5 weeks of vacation and home office setup, 5 sick day / personal time off, Extra two weeks for paternity leave
- Flexible working hours, hybrid regime of work
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague
- English & Czech language lessons on all levels
- Multisport card to be used at any of 2 700 places in Czechia
- Referral program
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.