We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster.
We are a Product Extension Engineering Team and develop cool extensions to Rossum's main product so that our customers can process their documents faster and in a more automated way. We are a team of backend engineers, aiming to grow to a self-sufficient team with members including frontend engineers, DevOps guys and you 😊
We believe that the best product is the tested one. The one that will let the user experience a smooth, bugless, and intuitive way to their goal. The one that will make the user completely happy. And we are searching for a team member who will join us on a way to get to that goal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- test our extensions manually for newly developed features
- investigate reported system bug
- once you feel it’s been enough for manual testing of a feature, you can write automated tests for it and free your hands 🚀
- help out with writing product documentation if needed
We are all geeks and hackers who like to work on beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You have previous experience with testing
- You have an independent and proactive personality – we are searching for a team member who won’t be expecting pre-described testing scenarios but will cooperate with the rest of us and create their own and make sure that a feature is thoroughly tested
- You are able and willing to learn new things quickly
- You are able to create complex user scenarios for feature testing
- You have knowledge of implementing automated tests (Cypress/Playwright/Selenium)
- You have passion for good user experience since your opinion will influence our extensions
WHAT WE OFFER
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.