As a Data Analyst at saas.group, you will play a critical role in supporting our brands with a wide range of data-related projects. You will act as a bridge between the data infrastructure and the analytics needs of the group, and be involved in the maintenance of the ELT and ETL processes, exploratory analysis, experimentation, due diligence, building dashboards, and developing KPI metrics.
saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are an international remote team with colleagues in over 20 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 11 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software) and is continuously growing.
At saas.group, we have a continuously growing volume of data. As we acquire new brands and improve existing ones, and more customers join us, it is important that we are able to capture raw data, transform it into processed data for experimentation or analysis, and build pipelines to keep it moving.
As a Data Analyst at saas.group, you will be responsible for supporting our ventures with a wide range of data-related projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the central teams and various product teams to understand their data needs and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Maintaining and improving the ELT and ETL processes to ensure the timely and accurate flow of data
- Performing exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights
- Building dashboards and other visualizations to help teams understand and make decisions based on the data
- Developing and maintaining KPI metrics to track the performance of our ventures
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or a related field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in the use of SQL to handle data
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools (we use Metabase and Looker Studio)
- Experience working with large and complex datasets
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work independently
- A self-starter attitude
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- The ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively
- Knowledge of saas metrics (such as churn rate, CAC, LTV, and MRR) is a plus
- Experience working with Extract-Load tools (we use Airbyte and Stitchdata) and Transformation tools (we use dbt) is a plus
- Experience with programming languages like Python is a plus, but not required
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is strongly preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.