saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential. We are an international remote team with colleagues in over 25 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 12 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, keyword.com, sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software, crosstalent.eu) and is continuously growing.
saas.group was started by a group of experienced serial-entrepreneurs. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step. The result has been founders and teams who are happy with the selling process and relieved to see their SaaS business in a great home for the long term. Sounds great, right? Let’s make it even better! 🙌
We are committed to build an extensive network of experts, who share best practice with our Brands and enable them to achieve their ambitious goals.
As a part of the saas.group Central People Team, you will be advising our startups on all aspects of growing the team. We are looking for a true partner to set our teams up for success, who identifies and understands the business needs and brings the best people on board.
- Design and driving the recruitment strategy for various Brands within the saas.group, ensuring you and the team meet the key deliverables and hiring standards.
- Strategic recruitment partnering with the leadership team to forecast future hiring needs.
- Driving a world-class recruitment process that ensures high quality hires and a great candidate experience (you have full ownership of the whole end-to-end recruitment life cycle).
- Creating recruitment insights/ dashboards to support the organisation to make better hiring decisions.
- Owning Greenhouse; defining criteria and best practices to ensure we make informed hiring decisions.
- Driving the design and implementation of various recruitment initiatives (referral programs, candidate experience survey, interview training, etc).
- Designing and implementing an attractive employer branding strategy with support from Marketing & the HR team.
What you bring to the table:
- Best in class end- to-end recruitment practices.
- Experience in guiding the business on scalable recruitment processes, healthy funnel conversions, great candidate experience and delivering hiring targets.
- Experience with various recruitment tools and can generate data insights through these tools.
- A data-driven and strategic mind-set.
- The ability to adapt and excel when business plans change.
- Experience in influencing various stakeholders effectively.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with limited structure and resources, preferably in the Technology industry.