Pipeline CRM is the most adopted CRM among SMBs in the US (Source: G2 Crowd).
Founded in 2006 in Seattle, Pipeline CRM (formerly PipelineDeals) is known for its easy-to-use and customizable user experience, sales-focused features, and leading customer support and service. With its functionality and design, Pipeline CRM makes the day in the life of a sales professional as productive as possible, enabling them to build game-changing relationships.
Pipeline CRM has been founded to serve an attractive market niche of SMB companies operating across industrial, logistics, professional services, and other industries, where B2B sales play an important role in driving organic revenue growth. The product eschews the complexity of enterprise-focused solutions (e.g., Salesforce) while providing a rich feature set, including automation and integration with popular tools like Gmail and Quickbooks.
In 2022, Pipeline CRM (a profitable business) was acquired by saas.group. The company is now poised for substantial growth in 2023 and beyond.
Come be an expert on a team bent on helping small sales teams win deals faster. We’re looking for someone who can identify the root problems of our target market, articulate broader trends and translate their findings into a clear product strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of a game changing product that delights our customers. You’re a born collaborator and self-starter with a broad range of skills - you can talk technology with engineers, user experience with designers, acquisition and retention with marketing, numbers with finance, and strategy with executive leadership. You’re a subject matter expert recognized as a fierce customer advocate with keen market insight. You’re an entrepreneur at heart and thrive in ambiguity and can handle competing priorities with ease.
At Pipeline, you will become a stronger leader, more experienced business strategist and core influencer of the growth of thousands of businesses.. If this sounds like an exciting challenge, then read on - we need someone like you.
What you can expect to be doing
Product Strategy & Definition
- Engaging in market research and becoming an expert in the three slices of our target market segment: customers, evaluators and potentials.
- Specifically, this may include any of the following: designing and deploying surveys, analyzing market trend data, attending industry conferences, learning from other customer-facing Pipeliners, and meeting customers/evaluators.
- Summarizing your findings into problems-to-be solved as part of an overall business case.
- Prioritizing problems to be solved by evaluating strategic alignment, technical necessity, cost, estimated ROI, and other variables.
- Presenting, selling and defending your findings and proposals to other key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Working with product designers, engineers and other customer stakeholders to validate and refine product requirements.
- Creating and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to create project plans outlining multiple project stages: feature design, grooming, development, UAT, beta testing, product marketing prep and deploy
- Making disciplined decisions when presented with tough trade-offs, by keeping in mind project scope, feature requirements, and underlying problems being solved by the project feature(s)
- Working with product marketing to manage a feature deploy, both internally and externally
Product Engagement Analytics
- Defining set of success criteria/metrics for new product features
- Evaluating performance of feature updates against projections and original hypotheses
- Implementing dashboards and reports to support product engagement metrics
- Using data analytics to reinforce new feature proposals and iteration ideas
- Aligning with Customer Care around product issues and ensure strong communication in both directions.
- Aligning with the Customer Success/Sales teams to ensure we have a rich two way communication process for obtaining and managing new product feature requests.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management, including SaaS and preferably some with a CRM or similar platform.
- Experience and familiarity with APIs, cloud software integrations and mobile app development.
- A track record of setting and maintaining high expectations.
- Impeccable communication and relationship-building skills.
- The desire to be both creative and technically-minded (interest in design, technology and analysis/metrics).
- Strong experience analyzing product engagement through data and tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of sales and marketing business functions.
- A user-experience perfectionist.
- A diplomatic communicator.
- An analytical problem-solver.
- A motivated team-player.
- Someone who stands up for their opinions.
- Able to switch between strategic thinking and tactical project management.
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.