Saas.group is the sort of company where other companies feel safe. Currently nurturing 7 start-ups (sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, pipelinecrm.com), we are determined to help provide a full spectre of services to help these companies reach their full potential. One very crucial service we provide to our ventures is marketing and growth.
That’s where you come in: In this position, you'll be able to apply your skills to a broad range of products and challenges with high autonomy. But unlike working in an agency model (purely project-based) you still have a long-term portfolio of brands you'll guide to design maturity and have a significant impact. You'll be part of a highly motivated and driven, but family-friendly team where you can take responsibility and design leadership from day one.
Saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help small companies reach their full potential. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step. The result has been founders and teams who are happy with the process and relieved to see their SaaS business in a great home for the long term. Sounds great, right? Let’s make it even better! 🙌
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What you bring to the table
- Awesome Generalist - we're looking for people who enjoy the entire design process. Most of our start-ups don't currently have a dedicated design resource. The role of the Product Growth Team is to facilitate user centricity for the products.
- 2-4+ years of relevant Product Design experience (or equivalent), covering UX, UI and User Research.
- Experience with interactive design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Figma, or similar software.
- The ability to create prototypes using Figma/Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
- An excellent teammate and communicator. You have the skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.\
- A passion for working with others and sharing best practice
- Excellent self starter who can collaborate with engineers and non-product people
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Feeling comfortable working in a remote-first setup
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.