Prerender is part of saas.group which was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising companies reach their full potential. saas.goup is an international remote team with colleagues in over 25 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 13 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, keyword.com, sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software, crosstalent.eu) and is continuously growing.
saas.group was started by a group of experienced serial-entrepreneurs. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step. The result has been founders and teams who are happy with the selling process and relieved to see their SaaS business in a great home for the long term. Sounds great, right? Let’s make it even better! 🙌
As a Billing Customer Support, you will be managing our customers billing related requests, and help them to comply with their company requirements. Our customers are mostly international enterprises, and their need is never the same, so it will never get boring 😀
- Manage yearly invoices;
- Comply with unique billing policies;
- Manage purchase orders;
- Collaborate with the Sales and CSM team in the onboarding process;
- Set up unique billing use cases, with hierarchical systems;
- Look out for improvements in both the system and policies currently in place;
- Reply to billing related tickets;
- Manage vendor onboarding processes;
- Ensure Billing internal documentation is up to date.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in Billing in a SaaS environment, preferably with international customers;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a remote-first setup.
- Confident in solving problems independently when possible, and asking questions when needed
- Able to make decisions that quickly lead to the best possible solution within the procedures. Excellent (practical) problem solving skills.
- A curious mindset
- Good team player – flexible and adaptable to multi-tasks
- Proactive and willing to find root causes if discrepancies arise.
What Do We Offer?
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
- Supportive Leadership: We appreciate colleagues who are smarter in their respective fields than the leaders, helping us to make the right decisions together.