saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential.
We are a remote international team with colleagues in over 26 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software) and is continuously growing.
This role is for our portfolio company: Prerender.
Here’s a sneak peek.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and experienced full stack engineer, with NodeJS and React experience to work with us to move Prerender to a new era. You will be an important pillar to help us to deliver enterprise grade functionalities to our customers. Our product delivered on its base promise, and now we are ready to refine its offering.
Together we are going to experiment with cutting edge technologies while scaling them to thousands of servers. Right now our product renders 2.5 billion unique pages for thousands of customers, and manages hundreds of millions requests everyday. You will be joining us in a journey where we are going to implement programmatic post processing, scaling services to process this enormous data flow.
to be effectively crawled by search engines while maintaining an optimal user experience. Our product currently serves 2.7 billion unique pages to web crawlers, and is trusted by 65K companies across the globe. It has proven instrumental in enhancing web properties for some of the largest and fastest-growing companies.
- Refine Features: You will work with our biggest customers to uncover what improvements we need to make to satisfy the enterprise segment.
- Feature Development: You will work with a team of engineers to deliver those solutions to production in the most lean way possible.
- Ensuring High Stability: You will be working on the core of the product and keeping it stable with professional solutions and well defined plans.
- Uncovering New Solutions: You will be influencing where we are heading, your feedback and ideas will be important to understand what we can do for the customers and which technology to use for the solution.
What You Bring to the Table:
- You understand NodeJS and it’s behavior under high load
- You know the hardships of scaling and concurrency
- You understand the gotchas with big databases
- You have experience in taking the technological decisions
- You like to work lean, and deliver features to learn about behaviors
- You refactored system by incremental changes
- You enjoy working with customers and take pride in supporting them and providing smooth support
- You feel comfortable working in a remote-first setup.
- You love to learn more and more about technologies
Nice To Have:
- CI/CD best practices knowledge
- Cloud services experience
- k8s experience
What We Offer:
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. For this role, we prefer the European timezone.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady and sustainable.
- Small and friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
- Learning budget: We want you to feel free to buy that great book or join a conferrence if you see value in it
We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate who shares our passion for innovation and growth. Join us in shaping the future of Prerender and revolutionizing the dynamic rendering landscape.