saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential.
We are a remote international team with colleagues in over 26 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 14 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software) and is continuously growing.
This role is for our portfolio company: Pipeline CRM.
Here’s a sneak peek.
We are looking for a high-energy and entrepreneurial Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. As an Account Executive, you'll be a champion of our product and deeply understand the unparalleled value it can provide to our customers.
Account Executives work diligently to close new business opportunities (inbound leads) provided by the Marketing Team or by their own prospecting. An Account Executive will contribute to delivering overall sales goals by managing clients through the sales cycle and closing deals. Account Executives are knowledgeable about the product and complete demonstrations for potential clients to show the value of the Pipeline CRM platform.
About Pipeline CRM
Founded in 2006 in Seattle, Pipeline CRM (formerly PipelineDeals) is known for its easy-to-use and customizable user experience, sales-focused features, and leading customer support and service. With its functionality and design, Pipeline CRM makes the day in the life of a sales professional as productive as possible, enabling them to build game-changing relationships.
Pipeline CRM serves an attractive market niche of SMB companies operating across industrial, logistics, professional services, and other industries, where B2B sales play an important role in driving organic revenue growth. It offers an alternative to enterprise solutions (e.g., Salesforce) while providing a rich feature set, including automation and integration with popular tools like Gmail and Quickbooks.
- A highly motivated self-starter and has a bias for action.
- Focused. Driven. Resourceful. Organized.
- Tech-savvy - have used online tools/solutions to manage your productivity.
- Process-oriented - able to follow and track protocol, a star at following up
- Your communication skills are top-notch, both over the phone and in email.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- An analytical problem-solver.
- A motivated team player.
- 2+ years prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally within software, technology, or selling SaaS products.
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing sales cycles, and closing deals in small-to-medium or mid-market accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales team processes.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Passion around top customer product experiences.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing business functions.
What We Offer:
- Ultimate Flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and Autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum Bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady and sustainable.
- Small and Friendly Team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.
We look forward to welcoming an exceptional candidate who shares our passion for innovation and growth. Join us in shaping the future of PipelineCRM and revolutionizing the dynamic rendering landscape.