Rewardful is the easiest way for SaaS companies to launch, manage and scale their affiliate programs using Stripe or Paddle. Since our inception in 2018, we have been empowering SaaS companies to achieve remarkable success with easy to set up affiliate programs. We have become the go-to platform for small SaaS companies looking to set up affiliate programs, with thousands of companies using Rewardful today.
We are looking for a passionate, curious and experienced marketer (ideally in the SaaS and affiliate marketing space) to lead Rewardful’s marketing efforts. You’ll work closely with our product team to understand our product’s offering and our customer’s needs. You will receive guidance from our CEO as well as support from saas.group’s central marketing team. Nevertheless you are expected to lead all marketing efforts and be the go-to person for all marketing related topics.
Join us and be part of a wonderful team working hard to make Rewardful the best affiliate management platform for SaaS companies. If you work in marketing (ideally for a SaaS company), are a self-starter and are ready to take the next step and grow into a leading marketing role, you would be the perfect candidate. Together, we will help our customers unleash their full potential in the world of affiliate marketing for SaaS.
Lead marketing efforts: You’ll work with our CEO and central Marketing team to plan and execute overall marketing efforts, including working with Google Analytics/Ads, ongoing SEO efforts, partnerships, marketing growth and more.
Develop marketing strategy: You’ll work with our team and internal saas.group marketing team to develop successful marketing strategies and campaigns to drive consistent growth for our product, and identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
Oversee and develop content creation: You’ll come up with and create new content ideas and topics that align with our marketing strategy, with the support of our team, or where needed with freelancers. This includes content for a range of mediums such as blogs, newsletters, guides, guest posts, case studies, and social media posts. You’ll make sure that our brand communicates with one voice across all channels.
Lead acquisition: You’ll take over ownership and responsibility to acquire and qualify leads for our sales pipeline.
Analysis and reporting: To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing strategy, you’ll establish and monitor KPIs, analyze their impact, document your findings with regular reports, and prepare best practices. You will also monitor marketing strategy changes and their impact on our products.
Research: You will always have an open eye on competitors and their growth tactics to come up with new, not necessarily the same, marketing initiatives.
What you bring to the table
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology/software companies. Extra points if you already have relevant experience within a tech startup or SaaS ecosystem (be it as a startup employee or at an online marketing agency).
- You have a degree in marketing/communications, or 3-4 years of experience doing marketing for a b2b company, ideally within the SaaS or software industry
- You have experience with some/all of the marketing tools we use: Google Analytics + Ads, Google Search Console, Rank trackers, Usercentrics, LinkedIn Ads, Meta Ads.
- You are a fast learner with a high level of initiative and great analytical skills.
- You are well organized, you know how to prioritize tasks, and you get things done.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.
- You feel comfortable working in a remote-first setup.
- You thrive in a dynamic role and enjoy strategy, implementation, and content creation equally.
- You have strong copywriting skills and a general understanding of affiliate marketing.
Nice to have
- In depth knowledge / experience in affiliate marketing, especially for SaaS companies.
- Previous experience or ambition to lead a small marketing team
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.