Pipeline CRM is the most adopted CRM among SMBs in the US (Source: G2 Crowd).
Founded in 2006 in Seattle, Pipeline CRM (formerly PipelineDeals) is known for its easy-to-use and customizable user experience, sales-focused features, and leading customer support and service. With its functionality and design, Pipeline CRM makes the day in the life of a sales professional as productive as possible, enabling them to build game-changing relationships.
Pipeline CRM has been founded to serve an attractive market niche of SMB companies operating across industrial, logistics, professional services, and other industries, where B2B sales play an important role in driving organic revenue growth. The product eschews the complexity of enterprise-focused solutions (e.g., Salesforce) while providing a rich feature set, including automation and integration with popular tools like Gmail and Quickbooks.
In 2022, Pipeline CRM (a profitable business) was acquired by saas.group. The company is now poised for substantial growth in 2023 and beyond.
To discover more about us, check out our Candidate's Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Partner Manager to join our Pipeline CRM team. As a Partner Manager, you will establish and maintain relationships with solution partners, drive revenue growth through partner channels, and manage key partner accounts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in partner management, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard solution partners to expand our business reach and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key partner stakeholders, acting as the main point of contact for partner-related matters.
- Develop and innovate our current partner program (affiliate model) to drive enterprise co-selling opportunities with solution partners. Our partners include marketing agencies, system integrators, and business consultants.
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, marketing, product, etc.) to align partner activities with company objectives and ensure seamless execution of joint initiatives.
- Drive partner enablement of our referral and solution partners by providing training, resources, and support to ensure partners have the necessary knowledge and tools to effectively promote and sell our products/services.
- Develop joint business plans and execute co-marketing campaigns with partners to generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Monitor partner performance, analyze key metrics, and provide regular reporting to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and potential areas for collaboration with partners to drive mutual growth.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape to identify potential risks and opportunities for the business.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS partner management, channel sales, or business development roles. Great if you have experience at a fast-paced startup. You can quickly use data, qualitative insights, and your understanding of our product and users to develop and prioritize a solution partner roadmap.
- A hacker’s mentality with structured problem-solving skills. You obsess over finding novel ways to drive partner demand. We place a big emphasis on creativity matched with the ability to break down an ambiguous problem into solvable components.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Taking the initiative is second nature to you. Without prompting, you’ll dive deep into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the partner funnel to find challenges and solutions.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales/marketing tools.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative partnership ideas that can help scale and grow our business
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.