saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential.
We are a remote international team with colleagues in over 26 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 16 well-known startups (pipelinecrm.com, sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, rewardful.com, seobility.net, myworks.software) and is continuously growing.
To discover more about us, check out our Candidate's Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
This role is for our portfolio company: Juicer
Juicer.io is a social media aggregator used by over 5,000 businesses, including brands like Universal Pictures, Bon Jovi, Porsche, Lyft, UNICEF, Princeton University. We power 100,000 social feeds from 15+ media platforms, maintaining a growing database of over 10 million posts.
We are investing in expanding Juicer, and we need your help to do it.
Why Join Us
- Established Presence: We have 10 years of experience in the market.
- Continuous Expansion: Join us as we continue to grow.
- Impactful Work: Contribute to projects that touch thousands of businesses and renowned brands.
- Drive Innovation: Your skills can help us stay ahead in our field.
What you’ll be doing
- Shape the Future: Architect and launch features that will deliver the best-in-class user experience. Just ask us what we're cooking up during the interview.
- Quality Guardian: Write tests, conduct code reviews, and keep our tech stack fresh.
- Bug Bounty Hunter: Identify and eliminate bugs that dare to crawl into our system.
- Speed Demon: Optimize application performance to deliver a fast and reliable user experience.
- Efficiency Maestro: Minimize technical debt to ensure our codebase remains efficient and enjoyable to work on.
- Tech Visionary: Actively participate in architectural and tech stack decisions.
What you bring to the table
- `3..` years of Ruby Dev Experience: You've been around the block and know Ruby inside and out.
- Craftsmanship: Your commitment to high-quality software and design is non-negotiable.
- Passion-Driven: Motivated to build things that truly make a difference.
- Team Player: Willingness to jump in and assist teammates in any way possible.
- Conscientious & Curious: You pay attention to details, and are always eager to learn.
- Feedback-Focused: Comfortable giving and receiving candid feedback.
- 🌟 Bonus Points for UI/UX Sense: You might not be a designer, but you know bad design when you see it.
What Awaits You
Here is a menu of challenges you can tackle, pick your battles.
- Real Impact: Take a key role in improving our UI/UX to meet growth objectives. Own and develop features from start to finish. Tap into team knowledge when needed.
- Tech Transition: Assist with the migration from Backbone to simple server-side rendering with HTMX and Alpine.js. Remove all the legacy technology standing in our way.
- Payment Evolution: Transition our financial systems to Stripe Checkout. The goal is to centralize financial data for absolute reliability and to pave the way for flexible pricing.
- DB Scalability: Manage our 100M+ row database and maintain the throughput of 1 million daily async jobs. We aim for instant database responses to each user request. Utilize real-time monitoring to ensure consistently fast user experiences.
- Code Quality: Make your work so good that you'd be eager to show it off at a conference with your peers.
Our tech stack
We love to keep things simple:
- A Ruby on Rails application, hosted on Heroku with PostgreSQL, Redis, and Memcached add-ons.
- For our asynchronous jobs, we trust Sidekiq.
- Our Continuous Deployment is managed through GitHub and CircleCI.
- For the frontend, we have server-side rendering with HTMX handling partial updates and Alpine.js for dynamic components and widgets.
What we offer
- Remote Flexibility: Work from anywhere, be it your home, a café, or a beach.
- Efficient Hiring: Our 4-step hiring process typically wraps up within two weeks.
- Unlimited PTO: Manage your time off as you see fit; we trust you.
- Direct Influence: Influence product development in a startup environment free of red tape.
- Expert Support: Tap into our central teams at saas.group for specialized help in DevOps, Design, Marketing and more.
- Growth & Learning: Benefit from mentorship and constant opportunities for skill development.
Meet the Juicer team
Small but Mighty Team: Collaborate with an honest and skilled international team.