SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companies and is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 250+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions. You can find out more about life at saas.group here.
To discover more about us, check out our Candidate's Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
This role is for our portfolio company: zenloop.com
zenloop provides a platform that helps enterprises transform customers into loyal fans. Our platform collects and analyzes customer feedback to trigger tailored measures for an enhanced customer experience.
Lead marketing efforts: You’ll work with our CEO and central Marketing team to plan and execute overall marketing efforts, including working with Google Analytics/Ads, ongoing SEO efforts, partnerships, marketing growth and more.
Develop marketing strategy: You’ll work with our team and internal saas.group marketing team to develop successful marketing strategies and campaigns to drive consistent growth for our product, and identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
Oversee and develop content creation: You’ll come up with and create new content ideas and topics that align with our marketing strategy, with the support of our team, or where needed with freelancers. This includes content for a range of mediums such as blogs, newsletters, guides, guest posts, case studies, and social media posts. You’ll make sure that our brand communicates with one voice across all channels.
Lead acquisition: You’ll take over ownership and responsibility to acquire and qualify leads for our sales pipeline.
Analysis and reporting: To evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing strategy, you’ll establish and monitor KPIs, analyze their impact, document your findings with regular reports, and prepare best practices. You will also monitor marketing strategy changes and their impact on our products.
Research: You will always have an open eye on competitors and their growth tactics to come up with new, not necessarily the same, marketing initiatives.
Event organisation: You will organise the attendance, logistics and representation of the company at relevant industry events to increase our brand visibility and generate leads together with sales.
What you bring to the table
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology/software companies. Extra points if you already have relevant experience within a tech startup or SaaS ecosystem (be it as a startup employee or at an online marketing agency).
- You have a degree in marketing/communications, or 3-4 years of experience doing marketing for a b2b company, ideally within the SaaS or software industry
- You have experience with some/all of the marketing tools we use: Google Analytics + Ads, Google Search Console, Rank trackers, Usercentrics, LinkedIn Ads, Meta Ads.
- You know how to utilize AI tools and automation in a marketing context
- You are a fast learner with a high level of initiative and great analytical skills.
- You are well organized, you know how to prioritize tasks, and you get things done.
- You are a native German speaker and also fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
- You feel comfortable working in a remote-first setup.
- You thrive in a dynamic role and enjoy strategy, implementation, and content creation equally.
- You have strong copywriting skills and a good understanding of SEO best practices.
- You have experience in organizing events and conferences.
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.