About the role
Rewardful is the easiest way for SaaS companies to launch, manage and scale their affiliate programs using Stripe or Paddle. Since our inception in 2018, we have been empowering SaaS companies to achieve remarkable success with easy to set up affiliate programs. We have become the go-to platform for small SaaS companies looking to set up affiliate programs, with thousands of companies using Rewardful today.
To discover more about us, check out our Candidate's Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
We are looking to add a Technical Support Representative to our team. You will help our customers to implement and use the Rewardful platform, troubleshoot challenges they face, and improve customer satisfaction.
We're in search of team members with a high level of ownership, professionalism and positivity. As long as your tasks and goals are being met, we have complete faith that you are doing your best. We value autonomy, and don’t micromanage. Rewardful isn’t technically a startup anymore, but in many respects we operate like one. We move quickly, and with minimal bureaucracy.
Because of the distribution of our customers and staff, applicants for this position need to be able to work during North American business hours.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Responding to customer queries via support chat and email
- Collaborating with our customer success and development teams to find technical solutions for customer requirements
- Reviewing customer support documentation and providing feedback for improvements
- Onboard, support and guide customers in installing, configuring and using Rewardful
- Resolve issues with customers’ accounts and technical integrations with the platform
- Identify enterprise caliber customers to direct to Customer Success
- Field general queries about the product
- Escalate complex issues to our development team and management
- Maintain user-facing product documentation
- Monitor longer-running cases and processes include customer requests, fraud prevention, and payment disputes, among others
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, ideally in customer support
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- You’re a digital native who lives and breathes the internet
- High level of ownership and proactivity
- Positive attitude and a strong customer orientation
- The ambition to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible solution to your clients
Nice to have
- A working understanding of payment processing systems, ideally Stripe, and the many ways they can be integrated into web applications and services
- Knowledge of or past experience in affiliate marketing, especially for SaaS companies.
- Familiarity with the applications you’ll be using daily:
- Stripe dashboard
- Basic web development experience
- Experience with low-code / no-code platforms including membership platforms, learning management systems, etc.
- Understanding of and ability to relate to the sorts of people in our customer base - mainly small startup founders, software developers, and marketing professionals
What we offer
- Location flexibility: Our team is 100% remote. You can work from wherever in the world you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.