SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companies and is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 250+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions. You can find out more about life at saas.group here.
This role is for our portfolio company: gominga.com
Munich-based gominga is a technology startup with a SaaS solution for review management on digital platforms like Amazon or Google. We are market leader in this special market segment and support international brands like Samsung, BSH, Garmin, Gardena, LG and many more…
At our location in Munich (or remote) we are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager* with immediate effect.
For our sales team, we are looking for motivated and smart personalities who want to celebrate success by convincing potential customers of our products and bringing them to the best possible solution. You bring first professional experience in sales or business development and have in the past inspired potential new customers for products and services in the B2B tech environment.
- Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of new customer acquisition and business development activities across country borders.
- Responsibility for meeting order intake, revenue and profitability targets.
- Targeting and presenting the gominga solution, including webinars.
- Representing the company at trade shows and events.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Customer Success team.
- Master’s degree or diploma, alternatively comparable degree with corresponding knowledge
- Several years of professional experience, ideally in the B2B software environment
- Ideally contacts and experience in the acquisition of large brand companies
- Relevant experience and profound knowledge in the independent acquisition of new customers, also in a “remote” and international context
- Hunting mentality and closing orientation, very good skills in recognizing sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills, structured way of working,
Organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- High affinity to e-commerce/Internet topics
- Confident handling of MS Office products and experience with CRM systems
- You are motivated and see your chance to play a decisive role in a startup.