This role is for the saas.group portfolio company: Seobility
What is saas.group?
Think of us as the driving force behind your favorite software success stories. saas.group, established in 2017, is on a mission to turbocharge promising B2B SaaS ventures, unlocking their full potential. As a Software-as-a-Service portfolio powerhouse, we specialize in acquiring small software treasures and polishing them into industry stars. With a dynamic, fully remote team spanning 31 countries, we're rewriting the playbook on innovation and collaboration.
And what’s the connection between saas.group and Seobility?
Seobility is one of the dynamic brands under the saas.group umbrella. Since joining saas.group in 2022, Seobility has been empowering the SEO scene with its all-in-one software, helping website owners and marketers worldwide boost their website rankings. Starting off in 2013 with a small but formidable team, Seobility now has over 500,000 users and has earned some international awards along the way! 🚀
Do you want to know more about our culture?
Feel free to explore our Candidate's Hub to get an insider's view of saas.group, dive into our culture, and gain valuable insights into our team. We believe that well-informed candidates lead to stronger hires, and we encourage you to take a closer look at what makes us unique.
Join our support team of our SEO software, as a Technical SEO Support Specialist. In your new role, you help increase the success and satisfaction of our users, troubleshooting their everyday challenges which are often technical and complex. We are looking for somebody with a high level of positivity, professionalism and efficiency in their day-to-day work. Become part of our passionate support team, which is looking for a colleague with a hands-on attitude and the skills and experience to tackle customer issues efficiently in depth or quantity.
- With your help, Seobility customers will be even more successful and satisfied: you respond to inquiries and always find the right solution to their needs.
- With your technical and SEO background, you are able to troubleshoot the often technical or complex issues our users have with our SEO platform.
- For regularly occurring queries, you determine the cause, suggest possible solutions and, in some cases, even implement them independently.
- You learn the ins and outs of our SEO software and understand potential use cases for each tool on the platform, addressing our users needs and questions.
- You handle communication in an efficient, professional and value-oriented manner, fostering a high level of customer satisfaction.
How will you add value
- You have (technical) SEO experience and basic web development knowledge.
- As a team player and communication talent, you not only enjoy working with our users, but also impress with your positive and open manner.
- Your analytical mindset and eye for detail helps you at understanding complex problems and finding adequate solutions.
- You have the ability to independently identify optimization potentials.
- You communicate in both English and German at a high, professional level, both verbally and in writing. Bonus points for Spanish.
- You are well organized, you know how to prioritize tasks, and you get things done.
- You are willing to work in a remote-first setup, or in our office in Nuremberg.
We care about your well-being and professional success, so we offer you
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed
Sounds like something you’re up for? Feel free to apply even if you don’t check all these boxes.
We believe in the power of diversity and fresh perspectives to spice up our team.
Your application might just be the missing ingredient!