About Sales Impact Academy
Sales Impact Academy is the world's leading go-to-market learning platform providing a continuous live learning solution for high-growth technology companies.
The business launched in October 2019 and already has over 250 customers including PayPal, Hubspot, Gong, G2 and Klaviyo.
The traditional education system has let B2B companies down, with a complete lack of formal, structured education in sales and go-to-market.
It means 100 million + people across the world are learning on the job, and every commercial individual contributor and leader is at constant risk of missing their targets and often do.
Sales Impact Academy is solving this industry crisis by bringing together the world’s best talent to teach structured, live online courses with high learning design principles.
Over 70 instructors on the platform include people like Mark Roberge who was CRO at Hubspot, Sarah Brazier from Gong, Chris Voss (FBI's lead international hostage negotiator), Sam Nelson from Outreach, Dan Steinman from Gainsight, Elissa Fink former CMO of Tableau, and many others.
Sales Impact Academy is backed by VCs including MIT, Stage 2 Capital, HubSpot Ventures and Emerge Education.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Leader to work closely with our leadership team as we define a new category filling the massive gap where traditional education has let down go-to-market teams. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive all aspects of business growth, from market expansion to pricing & packaging to product adoption. You will develop a deep understanding of our customer and market, and represent the voice of customer across multiple stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Customer Segmentation
- Be an expert on our customers, buyers and the buying process. Gather and analyze data from interviews, reports, and third party sources to understand and communicate customer jobs, pains and gains, and factors in the buying process
- Monitor our core customer segments and ideal customer profiles, identifying opportunities to introduce new adjacent segments into the mix
- Product Launch & G2M
- Work with Product throughout the entire product development lifecycle (from ideation to business case to launch) to bring innovative products to market
- Build iterative launch strategies that focus on experimentation and testing throughout alpha, beta and general availability
- Develop launch briefs that enable teams by training on the launch business case, market problems, target buyers, buyer needs, positioning/messaging, competitive differentiators, use cases, and launch objectives.
- Drive customer awareness and adoption of new product releases, then measure, report on and celebrate results
- Pricing & Packaging
- Develop innovative, customer-focused ways to package and price our products using value-based pricing models
- Support revenue and engagement teams in identifying strategic cohorts for upsell, cross-sell and expansion opportunities
- Positioning & Messaging
- Own the development of key value propositions and key benefits for your product line
- Craft compelling product narratives that can be leveraged across the organization
- Ensure product messaging is consistent, accurate, and on-brand across all channels
- Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Know our competition inside-and-out and develop our competitive positioning. Monitor our competitor’s releases, and continually educate the company on their strengths, weaknesses and our key differentiators
- Help identify and execute strategic opportunities to drive acquisition and growth
A little bit about you:
- You have 4+ years experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing with a successful track record of launching new products and crafting compelling positioning
- You have a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- You are an exceptional communicator. You listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and drive groups toward common understanding
- You are a highly strategic, quick learner. It’s easy for you to grasp new concepts and dissect technical functionality into what it is, what it does and what it means to our customers
- You have a bias toward action and fast decision making. You are data driven but avoid analysis paralysis
- You’re comfortable building business cases, product adoption forecasts and back-of-envelope models
- You’re driven to have an impact. As part of a small team, you’re motivated knowing that your efforts will have a big splash