Sano is the platform that patient-centric personalised medicine research is built on.
We help pharma, biotechs, biobanks, and patient organisations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, and more cost-effective than traditional approaches.
Taking part in research is currently hard to do and a poor experience for the patient. Finding out about opportunities is haphazard, and there is often little meaningful return for those who take the time and care to get involved. The result is that organisations with cutting edge theories and medicines to test, can’t find the right patients to work with. To discover cures for the diseases that affect us and our families, we need to enable people to contribute to medical science, effortlessly and on their own terms. We founded Sano to enable medical research that is data-driven and puts patients at the centre of the experience.
Today, the Sano platform is helping tens of thousands of people connect to relevant research projects including clinical trials which are testing new medicines. By the end of 2022, we expect to be helping hundreds of thousands of people.
We are a team of 25 people today, so this is an exceptional chance to join early in our journey to help define our culture and the company’s mission.
This role is primarily responsible for the delivery of patient recruitment to support our clinical trials or research projects. Work cross-functionally with a team of patient recruitment professionals focused on improving overall patient recruitment and retention effectiveness for our customers.
What you will be working on:
- You will support in delivering clinical research projects, against agreed project outcomes and maintaining quality standards while taking the lead on smaller projects and staying within any budget constraints.
- You will also own the creation of any study materials, working closely and collaboratively with other departments to ensure the tone of voice and copy is aligned to our values and overall mission.
- Patient recruitment experience is essential for this role. You will be responsible for the successful implementation and completion of the recruitment campaigns and retention solutions.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop, operationalize, and implement best-in-class strategies for customers to meet recruitment goals or increase productivity at lower-performing sites
- Test and execute new marketing channels for patient touchpoints to achieve business objectives (ie. outbound calling, direct mail, etc)
- Provide Account oversight across programs with internal and commercial teams
- Responsible for delivery against agreed customer KPI’s and supports risk and action planning as required
- Responsible for leading monthly project review sessions with assigned team
- Oversight of financial health of project/program
- Acts as point of contact for account-specific operational/delivery questions, process review, agreements and manuals etc.
- May lead development of new solutions for recruitment and retention for use by other project teams
- Lead collaboration with key stakeholders to build patient recruitment and retention offerings with integration into patient recruitment and retention strategies and programs
- Ensure quality and regulatory appropriateness and acceptance of all offerings and programs
- Provide inputs across study proposal feasibility,
- Experience in a client-facing strategic level role
- Passion for patient centricity / healthcare communications / clinic trials
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent financial acumen
- Accountability for all assigned tasks and experience proactively taking ownership as issues arise
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, establish and maintain relationships with individuals inside and outside the organisation
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high pressure and deadline-driven environment, proactively managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work with subject matter experts to create detailed and tailored engagement/communication strategies
- Knowledge of the drug development / clinical trials processes
- Experience working in patient recruitment
- Experience developing ballpark and detailed budgets and discussing these with internal and external stakeholders
- Generous remote working budget including £1,200 stipend for home working, co-working space access, or hybrid model depending on what works best for you
- Stock options
- Pension contribution with Nest
- Up to 35 days holidays with buy back, 25 days as standard + bank holidays
- Quarterly two days off-site socials
- 16 weeks parental leave fully paid (offered to mothers and fathers working at Sano)
- Learning & Development budget
- Flexible benefit plan with access to a range of benefits of your choice
- Community and social groups
Please note: We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.