Sano is the platform that patient-centric personalised medicine research is built on.
We help pharma, biotechs, biobanks, and patient organisations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, and more cost-effective than traditional approaches.
Taking part in research is currently hard to do and a poor experience for the patient. Finding out about opportunities is haphazard, and there is often little meaningful return for those who take the time and care to get involved. The result is that organisations with cutting edge theories and medicines to test, can’t find the right patients to work with. To discover cures for the diseases that affect us and our families, we need to enable people to contribute to medical science, effortlessly and on their own terms. We founded Sano to enable medical research that is data-driven and puts patients at the centre of the experience.
Today, the Sano platform is helping tens of thousands of people connect to relevant research projects including clinical trials which are testing new medicines. By the end of 2022, we expect to be helping hundreds of thousands of people.
We are a team of 25 people today, so this is an exceptional chance to join early in our journey to help define our culture and the company’s mission.
Grow Sano’s customer base in the population genomics segment, enabling the company to achieve ambitious revenue growth targets.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Proactively reaching out to population genomics programmes, biobanks, and university research programmes conducting genomics and precision medicine research to determine whether our platform could be a fit.
- You will take the lead on discovery, qualification, and proposal development for leads that you generate, as well as respond to inbound interest. We expect this role to be a significant focus (80%+) on generating new business.
- Work closely with the rest of the Sales, Commercial, Product, and Marketing team to improve our sales process and materials based on your experience and conversations with customers
- VP Sales (hiring process is underway), CEO in interim
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling to population genomics, biobank, or university research institutes
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial process or genetics, having sold technology products and services previously in this industry
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex sales with >£150k+ ($190k+) contract sizes
- Comfort with data-driven forecasting, goal setting, measuring key leading indicators, and familiarity with qualification frameworks such as MEDDICC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset; interested in helping build a business and adapt materials, go-to-market playbook, and strategies as the business grows
Someone who is excited about making a significant impact on patients’ lives by accelerating the world’s transition to personalized medicine. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are excited to join a growing team, with great traction and growth opportunity ahead, but comparatively, little process compared to established Sales orgs.
- Generous remote working budget including £1,200 stipend for home working, co-working space access, or hybrid model depending on what works best for you
- Stock options
- Pension contribution with Nest
- Up to 35 days holidays with buy back, 25 days as standard + bank holidays
- Quarterly two days off-site socials
- 16 weeks parental leave fully paid (offered to mothers and fathers working at Sano)
- Learning & Development budget
- Flexible benefit plan with access to a range of benefits of your choice
- Community and social groups
Please note: We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.