Sano is the platform that patient-centric personalised medicine research is built on.
We help pharma, biotechs, biobanks, and patient organisations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, and more cost-effective than traditional approaches.
Taking part in research is currently hard to do and a poor experience for the patient. Finding out about opportunities is haphazard, and there is often little meaningful return for those who take the time and care to get involved. The result is that organisations with cutting edge theories and medicines to test, can’t find the right patients to work with. To discover cures for the diseases that affect us and our families, we need to enable people to contribute to medical science, effortlessly and on their own terms. We founded Sano to enable medical research that is data-driven and puts patients at the centre of the experience.
Today, the Sano platform is helping tens of thousands of people connect to relevant research projects including clinical trials which are testing new medicines. By the end of 2022, we expect to be helping hundreds of thousands of people.
We are a team of 25 people today, so this is an exceptional chance to join early in our journey to help define our culture and the company’s mission.
This role will work directly with the Senior B2B Marketing Manager to support across various marketing challenels.
What you will be working on:
- Work closely with the marketing and commercial to ensure strong communication and collaboration between teams.
- Research, coordination and management of both external and internal events including conferences, tradeshows and webinars.
- Measure and report on performance/effectiveness of marketing effort and undertake analysis to make recommendations for changes.
- Support with organising the development of commercially strategic assets including sales collateral, paid media, landing pages and Sano’s podcast.
- Contribute to the execution of marketing initiatives which increase volume and quality of leads generated, whilst working with the team to continually optimise this process.
- Build plans that meet business objectives and measure the return-on-investment of marketing activities.
- Develop campaigns for a variety of channels including content marketing, email marketing, paid media, events and webinars.
- Work collaboratively to execute on marketing plans to meet organisational objectives within agreed time frame and budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing or communications
- Results oriented and data driven
- Skilled at project management/event logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading, and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Recognise good design (inline with brand guidelines)
- Experience in B2B/Pharma/Biotechnology
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRMs for sales and marketing
- Experience using Hubspot or similar as a web content management systems
- Generous remote working budget including £1,200 stipend for home working, co-working space access, or hybrid model depending on what works best for you
- Stock options
- Pension contribution with Nest
- Up to 35 days holidays with buy back, 25 days as standard + bank holidays
- Quarterly two days off-site socials
- 16 weeks parental leave fully paid (offered to mothers and fathers working at Sano)
- Learning & Development budget
- Flexible benefit plan with access to a range of benefits of your choice
- Community and social groups
Please note: We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK or in the US (for specific roles). We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.