At Sano, we’re revolutionising the way personalised medicine research is conducted, making it more efficient and more human-centric!
Our platform empowers Pharma, Biotechs, Population Genomics Initiatives, and Patient Organizations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, more cost-effective, and more diverse and inclusive than traditional methods. We understand that participating in research can be a difficult and unfulfilling experience for patients. That’s why we are committed to making it easier for individuals to contribute to medical science on their own terms and get more in return.
Join our team of over 60 dedicated individuals as we continue to grow and shape our company culture and mission.
We're looking for someone who is excited about making a significant impact on patients’ lives by accelerating the world’s transition to personalized medicine. We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are excited to join a growing team, with great traction and growth opportunity ahead, but comparatively, little process compared to established Marketing organisations.
- The successful implementation and completion of the recruitment and engagement campaigns for designated clinical research studies
- Oversight and accountability for a portfolio of assigned study delivery projects
- Supporting and working closely with internal team members, including the Marketing Team and Project Managers, to ensure project milestones are met as contracted by our clients
- Identifying appropriate channels for patient recruitment with regular review, optimizing chosen channels by A/B testing new approaches that increase and enhance patient recruitment
- Understanding and interpreting each protocol assigned and is able to lead or support in creation/coordination of patient recruitment strategy for assigned projects
- Supporting the efforts of the internal and external project teams. May act as the primary point of contact for clients
- Analysing recruitment reports and projections and implementing changes to strategy/tactics as necessary to achieve contracted goals
- Providing feedback to management regarding the maintenance of effective levels of recruitment activities for each project
- Keeping abreast of current trends within patient recruitment and retention
- Bachelor's Degree in a life-science, scientific discipline, medical and / or communication, marketing or business studies
- Patient recruitment experience through various recruitment channels, including social media
- Highly developed organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and work independently
- Excellent communicator, both in written and spoken language, able to produce reports and marketing project costing
- Planning and forecasting budgets to a high standard
- Remote-first workplace within UK
- Up to 45 Working Days Abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options
- Up to 35 days holidays through buy back, 25 days as standard + 8 bank holidays
- £1,200 work from home stipend
- Company Issued Laptop
- Full health insurance with access to all UK private hospitals/specialists and £0 excess - possibility to add family members at reduced price
- Premium dental insurance
- Life & Income protection insurance
- 16 weeks full pay parental leave (for both mothers and fathers)
- Workplace nursery sacrifice scheme with nursery of your choice
- Cycle and tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Quarterly 2 days off-site socials
- Up to £1,000 year in learning & development
- Increased pension contribution via Royal London
We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK or in the USA (for specific roles). We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
In addition, as part of our due diligence process, we will be conducting basic DBS checks on successful candidates. As per the The code of practice published under section 122 of the Police Act 1997, we are committed to treating all candidates fairly and are happy to share our Equal Opportunities and Ex-Offender policy on request.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.