At Sano, we’re revolutionising the way personalised medicine research is conducted, making it more efficient and more human-centric!
Our platform empowers Pharma, Biotechs, Population Genomics Initiatives, and Patient Organizations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, more cost-effective, and more diverse and inclusive than traditional methods. We understand that participating in research can be a difficult and unfulfilling experience for patients. That’s why we are committed to making it easier for individuals to contribute to medical science on their own terms and get more in return.
Join our team of over 60 dedicated individuals as we continue to grow and shape our company culture and mission.
Join us in driving Sano’s growth through partnership development and patient engagement. In this role, you will be an instrumental member of the partnerships team. Your work will focus on cultivating and maintaining Sano’s partnership network, with a focus on study recruitment and patient engagement. You will work closely with our Study Recruitment teams and help shape the future of clinical study outreach. Your efforts will not only expand our reach across diverse condition areas, but will also foster crucial relationships with individuals and organizations. This engagement is pivotal in securing patient and public involvement (PPI) feedback, ensuring our study designs and materials are always patient-centric and effective.
- Partner prospecting, outreach, and account management
- Engage research participants and the general public in feedback sessions on both study design and marketing materials
- Utilize participant and public input to revise and improve Sano’s patient-facing materials
- Support study delivery across all stages of funnel conversion
- Support proposal development, budget planning, partner, contracting, and forecasting.
- Attend client and internal project meetings to ensure alignment and success.
- Track, report, and optimize partner campaigns on a weekly basis.
- 3+ years managing multiple stakeholders to achieve project aims. Preference given to candidates with experience working with NGOs and research institutions.
- Familiarity with medical research and/or the pharmaceutical or biomedical industries strongly preferred.
- Proficient in budget planning and management, with a grasp of contract development and negotiation.
- Stellar interpersonal skills, excelling in stakeholder management across multifaceted projects.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and the continuous optimization of marketing channels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and adeptly balance stakeholder requests.
- Candidates who speak a second language are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Remote-first workplace within UK
- Up to 45 Working Days Abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options
- Up to 35 days holidays through buy back, 25 days as standard + 8 bank holidays
- £1,200 work from home stipend
- Company Issued Laptop
- Full health insurance with access to all UK private hospitals/specialists and £0 excess - possibility to add family members at reduced price
- Premium dental insurance
- Life & Income protection insurance
- 16 weeks full pay parental leave (for both mothers and fathers)
- Workplace nursery sacrifice scheme with nursery of your choice
- Cycle and tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Quarterly 2 days off-site socials
- Up to £1,000 year in learning & development
- Increased pension contribution via Royal London
We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK or in the USA (for specific roles). We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
In addition, as part of our due diligence process, we will be conducting basic DBS checks on successful candidates. As per the The code of practice published under section 122 of the Police Act 1997, we are committed to treating all candidates fairly and are happy to share our Equal Opportunities and Ex-Offender policy on request.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.