At Sano, we’re revolutionising the way personalised medicine research is conducted, making it more efficient and more human-centric!
Our platform empowers Pharma, Biotechs, Population Genomics Initiatives, and Patient Organizations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, more cost-effective, and more diverse and inclusive than traditional methods. We understand that participating in research can be a difficult and unfulfilling experience for patients. That’s why we are committed to making it easier for individuals to contribute to medical science on their own terms and get more in return.
Join our team of over 60 dedicated individuals as we continue to grow and shape our company culture and mission.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with a can-do attitude to lay the foundations for sales development at Sano and to play a key role in shaping the processes for sourcing commercial leads! We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are excited to join a growing team, with great traction and growth opportunity ahead, but comparatively little process as compared to established sales organizations.
- Accelerate revenue growth by autonomously undertaking discovery, prospecting and lead generation activities with potential customers in the biotech, pharma and CRO industries that results in qualifying new business opportunities for our Account Executive team to pursue.
- Researching and identify new potential opportunities based on key client profiles and Sano’s unique value proposition of patient-centric enrolment solutions and at-home genomic testing
- Contacting potential clients using best practices with email, phone, and social outreach
- Engaging with prospects to determine whether there is a fit between Sano and the prospect
- When qualified leads are found, supporting the Account Executive team in scheduling and joining a handover meeting. Note: there will be a lot of opportunity in this role to take part in sales conversations, so this role is ideal for someone with significant prospecting experience who is interested in developing and growing into an Account Executive role.
- Logging activities in our CRM system and bringing a data-driven and analytical approach to analysing past performance to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently achieve or exceed targets for prospecting and lead generation
- 1-3 years of business development, cold calling, lead generation, or sales experience
- Life sciences experience, particularly in clinical trial solutions.
- Exceptional written, phone, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset; interested in helping build a business and be compensated according to performance.
- Remote-first workplace within UK
- Up to 45 Working Days Abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options
- Up to 40 days holidays through buy back, 25 days as standard + 8 bank holidays
- £1,200 work from home stipend
- Company Issued Laptop
- Full health insurance with access to all UK private hospitals/specialists and £0 excess - possibility to add family members at reduced price
- Premium dental insurance
- Life & Income protection insurance
- 16 weeks full pay parental leave (for both mothers and fathers)
- Workplace nursery sacrifice scheme with nursery of your choice
- Cycle and tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Quarterly 2 days off-site socials
- Up to £1,000 year in learning & development
- Increased pension contribution via Royal London
We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK or in the USA (for specific roles). We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
In addition, as part of our due diligence process, we will be conducting basic DBS checks on successful candidates. As per the The code of practice published under section 122 of the Police Act 1997, we are committed to treating all candidates fairly and are happy to share our Equal Opportunities and Ex-Offender policy on request.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.