At Sano, we’re revolutionising the way personalised medicine research is conducted, making it more efficient and more human-centric!
Our platform empowers Pharma, Biotechs, Population Genomics Initiatives, and Patient Organizations to run digital and at-home personalised medicine research that is faster, more cost-effective, and more diverse and inclusive than traditional methods. We understand that participating in research can be a difficult and unfulfilling experience for patients. That’s why we are committed to making it easier for individuals to contribute to medical science on their own terms and get more in return.
Join our team of over 60 dedicated individuals as we continue to grow and shape our company culture and mission.
At Sano, we are driven by the belief that remarkable design has the ability to significantly enhance the experience of participating in research. Joining our Product Design Team means seizing the opportunity to develop new product experiences that cater to the distinct needs of a diverse participant base globally—from Parkinson’s Disease patients in the U.S. to individuals battling Chronic Kidney Disease in Spain.
In collaboration with your team, you will engage closely with participants, their carers, healthcare providers, study project managers, and our clients to redefine what it means to participate in clinical research. You'll lead design initiatives within your domain that align with Sano's vision and product goals across our Admin and Participant platforms.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality design solutions promptly.
- Embrace challenging industry problems, seeking innovative design solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders through interviews and other discovery methods to gather essential insights.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to refine and improve design processes.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of scalable design systems.
- Communicate design concepts and decisions effectively to various stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of open feedback, continuous learning, and respectful dialogue within the team.
- A compelling portfolio demonstrating high-impact and visually appealing work.
- A team-oriented mindset, coupled with a fun, collaborative working style.
- A proponent of well-crafted design with strong skills in both UX and UI.
- A knack for simplifying complex requirements into engaging and easy-to-navigate user experiences.
- Proficiency in taking design concepts through to production, with a demonstrated ability to work well with engineering teams.
- Experience in contributing to the development and maintenance of design systems, with an appreciation for design that scales effectively.
- A proficient storyteller, with a keen focus on the ‘why’ that drives your work.
- Remote-first workplace within UK
- Up to 45 Working Days Abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Stock options
- Up to 40 days holidays through buy back, 25 days as standard + 8 bank holidays
- £1,200 work from home stipend
- Company Issued Laptop
- Full health insurance with access to all UK private hospitals/specialists and £0 excess - possibility to add family members at reduced price
- Premium dental insurance
- Life & Income protection insurance
- 16 weeks full pay parental leave (for both mothers and fathers)
- Workplace nursery sacrifice scheme with nursery of your choice
- Cycle and tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Quarterly 2 days off-site socials
- Up to £1,000 year in learning & development
- Increased pension contribution via Royal London
We can only accept applications from those eligible to live and work in the UK or in the USA (for specific roles). We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
In addition, as part of our due diligence process, we will be conducting basic DBS checks on successful candidates. As per the The code of practice published under section 122 of the Police Act 1997, we are committed to treating all candidates fairly and are happy to share our Equal Opportunities and Ex-Offender policy on request.
Sano Genetics welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.