WHO WE ARE
Powered by Cenomi Group, we are a new and independent venture, focused on building the leading lifestyle e-commerce platform in MENA. We're a tight-knit founding team with diverse experiences and backgrounds, but with a united passion for creating inspiring solutions for consumers and retailers.
Join our mission to create a true omni-channel e-commerce to make selling, shopping and delivery simple and enjoyable for everyone.
- Design, develop, test and deploys our front end web applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Ability to take accountability and ownership in solving business critical failures, issues and risks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change and achieve effective results in a fast paced, dynamic, ever-growing environment
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, UX researchers and other Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Review code, especially the front end part to ensure integrity and quality
- Conduct coding interviews with potential engineering candidates
- Leverage data to guide analysis and decision making
- You enjoy working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Expert Knowledge in any of the web programming languages like – React JS, Next JS, JQuery
- Solid coding system design & coding skills with frontend web technologies with at least 7+ yrs of relevant work experience
- Experience with the tools of the trade (Git, CI/CD, Alarms, Monitoring), including a variety of modern programming languages & other open-source technologies
- Development experience integrating with REST based interfaces
- Experience working in cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Thorough understanding of software development ecosystems and processes
- Effective communicator (both verbally and written) with ability to build key stakeholder relationships both within and across departments
- High level Knowledge of micro-services architecture, distributed systems, API
- Experience architecting efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER APPLYING
We will review your application and will contact you if your qualifications match our requirements for the role by email. If you are not selected for this position, keep an eye out for future opportunities.
Our primary focus is to build a world-class collaborative team that values hard-work, authenticity and purposefulness and is focused on execution and making a difference (solving a real problem). Our setup offers the best of both worlds: start-up setup, growth and upside on the one hand, while being part of an established and well funded group with significant assets on the other.