Scorewarrior is a game developer and publisher from Limassol, Cyprus. The company was founded in 2015 and is focused on 4X strategy MMO games. Our team has 120+ passionate, talented, self-demanding, and constantly developing professionals who love making high-quality games.
Our mission: We create games with a mission to unite and excite people all over the world.
Our product: We are currently working on Total Battle. Total Battle is an MMO 4X strategy game with a deep political system and lots of player interaction. Players take on the role of a commander and need to develop their city, forge alliances, fight against monsters, and conquer other players.
Role: We are looking for a talented game designer who will help the team develop Total Battle for years to come. The ideal candidate would be prepared to learn, as well as to deal with the multitude of challenges posed by the game’s complex economic system and the free interaction between players.
Tasks to be solved:
- Balancing the game economy using spreadsheets and working on game monetization.
- Configuring game features in the database.
- Analyzing game statistics and, if needed, writing data queries.
- Helping the QA team create test case lists and testing game features on your own.
- Researching other games on the market and, if needed, analyzing their features by deconstruction.
- Developing concepts and writing documentation for game features.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience working as a game designer on a live service project.
- Want to work on the game for years to come, accumulating experience with every goal achieved.
- Know how to work with numbers, balance game features, and adjust the game economy.
- Know how to work with data using SQL and spreadsheets and how to use data in game design.
- Be prepared to work a great deal on data configuration for game features in the database.
- Have extensive gaming experience in F2P games, preferably mobile 4X strategy games.
- Be prepared to relocate to Limassol, Cyprus, since we don’t work remotely.
What we offer, and the benefits of working for us:
- A full-coverage relocation package for you and your family to Cyprus (Limassol).
- A modern and sunny office space very close to the Mediterranean sea.
- An excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance for you and your family members.
- A school allowance of up to €400 per month (for children at pre-school and school age).
- Remuneration for personal development courses.
- A friendly working environment with a passion for improving our product :)