About the job
We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join Sifflet as our first Customer Success Engineer. You will play a crucial role in ensuring our clients' success by providing unparalleled technical and customer success support.
Your positive outlook, adaptability to change, and commitment to the success of our clients will be key assets in this role. Operating within a fast-paced startup environment, you will collaborate with various teams to support our paying clients. Your responsibilities will include providing technical support, helping them to grow their adoption of Sifflet, being the technical liaison between our Product & Engineering teams and the client, and delivering professional services.
You will work closely with the Account Managers & Solution Engineers to plan our customers’ success.
- Obsessed by the success of your clients, driven, motivated and you love solving technical problems.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Data Science, or equivalent experience through demonstrable work experience.
- Passionate about technology and data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Data Practitioners (Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, etc.) and internally with Software and Product development teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, things change regularly and we adapt quickly to it.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and adapt to client timezone constraints.
- Up to 2 years of Consulting, Technical Customer Success or Technical Support experience (ideally in Data and Infrastructure)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Modern Data Stack tools.
- Proven certifications for Modern Data Stack tools and hyperscalers.
- Coding in high-level programming languages (such as Java, Python)
- Proficiency in another European language.
We are building the world’s best data observability platform to help companies excel at data-driven decision-making. Today half of a data team’s time is spent troubleshooting data quality issues, Sifflet is putting an end to that. Our solution allows data engineers and data consumers to visualize how data flows between their services, define data quality checks, and quickly find the root cause of any data anomaly. Companies such as Datadog and New Relic have improved the productivity of infrastructure teams tenfold. Our goal is to bring the same benefits to data teams. In a few years, every data-driven company will be using a data observability solution, and we want to be the best solution on the market (and of course, we have plans to go well beyond simple “data observability”). We are backed by tier-1 investors and work with customers all across the globe. Our number of clients is growing steadily, and we need to expand our team!
Are we the company you’re looking for?
- We have office in Paris, we trust you to manage hybrid work
- Salary range: from 40 to 60 kEUR OTE depending on experience
- As Sifflet’s success is also yours, we’ll give you an equity grant
- We have experts on many topics, so there’s always someone to help. We also have weekly tech talks where everyone can discuss a cool project or technology
- We are a group of passionate and ambitious people. We value ownership, commitment, and teamwork
- We firmly believe in fostering a culture where each person feels valued and included. We recognize the importance of diverse experiences and backgrounds in strengthening not just our company, but also the richness of our workplace culture. We consider all applicants for employment, assuring them of equal opportunity without any bias towards age, color, familial status, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, sex (inclusive of pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- We’re building a genuinely great product and think you’ll love the team!