We are currently looking for a key contributor to building the Barcelona studio. We are seeking a new family member Talent Acquisition Manager to attract, engage and acquire top games talent in the industry. This new studio is built upon a strong core of senior game developers to work on a brand new IP in the Open World genre.
With very ambitious development plans, we are looking for a driven, hands-on and highly motivated individual, with a deep knowledge of the AAA video game industry and a genuine interest in being part of this new venture.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, map and engage with top talent in the AAA console game market globally, in order to develop a pipeline of key future talent and help us to create a Studio with around 3 hires per month.
- Own and manage the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process and maintains our future candidates pipeline with high touch and frequent communication.
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR to define position requirements, create job descriptions, and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process the employee experience.
- Promote and manage our presence on LinkedIn and be the face of the company for the first interviews.
- Provide relevant recruitment and talent KPI’s to the business.
- Manage relationships with External agencies
- Control the Hiring budget working closely with Finance Department.
- Hiring and being a manager of the Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the Recruitment team.
What will make You successful in this role:
- +5 Years of games and tech recruiting experience.
- Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition specialist, in-house or through an agency in the gaming industry.
- Excellent interviewing skills, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Intimate knowledge of the videogame market.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Greenhouse experience
- Willing to move to Barcelona.
YOUR LIFE AT SMILEGATE BARCELONA (and PERKS)
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Fully stocked studio kitchen (Nescafe coffee, organic fruits, snacks, and beverages).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Incredible office in Barcelona in the heart of 22@ (games room, shower, auditorium, canteen, gym, etc.) 15min from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
- Team Building Events.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Much more still to come…
Are you ready to join our Smile-family? We are already excited to have you!
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.