What we need:
Smilegate Barcelona is seeking an exceptionally organized and talented Outsourcing Manager who is excited about the opportunities that outsourcing can afford us and has a strong sense of service to help free our leads to focus on the game by taking ownership of this important task for them.
What the role involves:
Outsourcing will play a key role in the success of our future. As an Outsourcing Manager, you will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty in multiple areas of the games development stages.
- We want to empower the teams internally and externally to both co-exist as one. You will be the bridge that helps us reach that goal.
- Manage day-to-day communication with outsourcers on behalf of the leads, seeking clarification from leads when necessary.
- Creating guidelines to provide to the Outsource Teams.
- Building internal and external roadmaps.
- Work closely with production and head of departments to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Ensure contracts and guides are correct for external teams
- As an Outsource Manager, your job may require you to travel to events and multiple vendors around the world.
- Excellent track record - credited on at least 1-2 shipped games
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software.
- Excellent knowledge of the current standards of art in the game industry.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience using Unreal Engine.
Aiming to create best-in-class experiences that last forever in players' memories, a team of Game Industry veterans is building a new AAA Open World game studio in Barcelona, backed by a quality-first market-leading publisher and developer. If you are an experienced team player who loves game creation, values autonomy within a multi-national team, and would welcome the challenge of building new IPs and career-defining games - get in touch
YOUR LIFE AT SMILEGATE BARCELONA (and PERKS)
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Fully stocked studio kitchen (Nescafe coffee, organic fruits, snacks, and beverages).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility
- Beer Thursdays
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Incredible office in Barcelona in the heart of 22@ (games room, shower, auditorium, canteen, gym, etc.) 15min from the beach and 1 min from Glories Mall.
- Team Building Events.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Much more still to come…
Are you ready to join our Smile-family? We are already excited to have you!
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.