Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
The task of the Cards Teams is to build and maintain the company's card system.
The Teams are responsible to cover the end to end life-cycle of various card products, which includes card management, transaction processing, and orchestration layers for more complex card offerings.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the company' Cards product and define its value proposition, together with the other product people involved in the Cards product
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You bring together the interests of business partners, third-party providers, end-customers and Solarisbank and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You are part of our company product team for exchange and cooperation
What you should bring along
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- Existing knowledge of cards processing or having worked in FinTech is a plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and features development of highly technical products
- You enjoy managing a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements, while you think and decide data driven and KPI-based
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.