Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
As an Engineering Manager you'll sit at the intersection of organisational and functional leadership by heading one or two product development teams with full management responsibilities.
- You will manage one or two teams of software engineers who build the products and frameworks that make our entire platform
- You will own and steer overarching, impactful topics in tech and beyond
- You own the entire product engineering process and and ensure industry-leading engineering practices and methodologies
- You ensure on-time delivery of the product roadmap with an end-to-end view
- You are the interface between strategy and delivery
- You grow your team of engineers in their craft and as people. You ensure your teams stay happy, healthy and productive
- You attract, excite and retain a team of best-in-class engineers
What you should bring along
- Years of experience in leading cross-functional and multicultural teams
- Your seasoned background in software engineering, agile coaching background is a plus!
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills in written and verbal English
- You are a mentor and role model. You lead your teams by example
- You recognize failure as an essential component of any learning process
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.