Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
You will work in one of the Core Banking teams which build new and maintain scalable backend systems based on an event sourcing microservices architecture that enable money movement across the different accounts within and outside Solaris, and provide state of the art internal APIs for our product and operational teams; we also manage the ledger and ensure its integrity.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new features and services
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Nurture the performance and health of our services
- Shape our working culture and quality standards
- Find optimal solutions in close collaboration with fellow engineers, agile coaches, and product owners
- Learn and improve continuously to drive or keep up with innovation
Who you are:
- Experience in any of the following languages (Go, Java or Python)
- Experience working with Go is preferred
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS is preferred
- Experience in the areas of API development and system design
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- Fluent communication skills in written and verbal English
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
Why Work at Contis:
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.