Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Job Overview :
Cloud Platform Engineering (CPE) provides the infrastructure and the tooling to use it. We support all business and tech teams across Contis. Our goal is to keep things simple, stable and be able to change continuously. We support and push forward the DevOps culture at Contis.
We have talented teams across all our functions, and we are always interested in talking to more talented people who want to be a part of this journey.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- You help to build a thriving and cohesive company culture across all our global hubs.
- You help to achieve cross-functional alignment and collaboration within and across our Production Platforms.
- You support teams in defining common motivational goals and in optimizing their structure and working mode, to track success, to achieve maximum flow and make collaboration and continuous improvement feel natural.
- You support leaders, from Product Owners and Staff Engineers to Engineering Managers and Managing Directors, in growing themselves and their teams in ways that harness and build on their collective and individual strengths.
- You apply agile and lean values, principles & techniques and can share knowledge regarding Scrum, Kanban & OKRs.
- You know when to act as a consultant, facilitator, educator, sparring partner or coach.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development. Let’s figure out together how you can contribute to our team.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- You have an empowerment mindset and strive to support people & teams in becoming self-sufficient
- You have an open mind and enjoy true collaboration within a team of Agile Coaches
- You are a curious learner and love to share your learnings with others
- You know how to sustain a healthy work-life balance and psychologically-safe environment, including how to de
- al with conflicts and difficult situations
- You have experiences of working in a dynamic, tech-savvy environment
- You have relentlessly high standards and always challenge the status quo with your growth mindset
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, facilitation, coaching and training skills
- You have very strong written and oral communication skills, in English
Why Work at Contis:
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Personal Accident Policy
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.