Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes for our Chennai office and play a critical role in shaping the growth of Contis (in collaboration with Solarisbank).
This role balances proactive ‘headhunting’ to find the best talent in the industry, while sourcing and closing vacancies that are filled by applicant responses to advertisements.
Ensure best use of recruitment technology in place (LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS) and manage these systems successfully to deliver return on investment while increasing automation and streamlining all recruitment processes.
Act as ambassador for Contis and champion an exceptional candidate experience always.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all those that engage with Contis for their next career opportunity
- Find, engage with- and interview the best talent in Fintech and Financial Services
- Screen candidate applications effectively, identifying skillsets that match job openings and pick up on those transferrable skills that can match alternative jobs available
- Oversee automation delivered by our ATS, ensuring smooth interview scheduling, gathering quality feedback and solid communication
- Coach hiring managers on defining role requirements, improving interview capability, championing diversity and running an exceptional hiring process.
- Work with the HR team to help build Contis’ employer brand through social media and other channels
- Create external networks and develop a pipeline of talent, making it easy for Contis to hire at pace.
- Report monthly on recruitment activity to provide data insights into hiring
What you should bring along
- 3+ years full lifecycle recruitment experience, either in-house or agency, hiring into multiple disciplines and preferably within financial services or the payments Fintech sector
- Deep experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other specialist sourcing tools, delivering social media strategies and writing complex search string
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Demonstrable experience recruiting across India
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to build relationships both in-person and online
- Fluency in English
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced and often ambiguous environment, while maintaining focus on delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously
- Proactive and open minded in approach
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient in the full range of Microsoft Office.
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.