Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your team
The People & Organization (P&O) team operates with the purpose of empowering our pioneering Solarians by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and develops top talent”. The TA team is tasked with attracting and hiring our top talent.
As a team, we work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of Solaris. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups we strive to offer a great experience to our colleagues.
As a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner - Tech, you are a key member of the P&O team reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. In this role, you are responsible for leading a team of fun, energetic and engaged Tech Talent Acquisitions professionals to execute on Solaris Tech Talent Strategy.
- Manage an “Always On” recruitment strategy and drive sourcing capability and capacity across the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools to meet ambitious growth plans of Solaris.
- Work closely with the team to identify process improvement opportunities to expedite the recruitment of top talent for Solaris.
- Build partnerships with our CTO, VPs of Engineering and other involved hiring managers to ensure smooth scaling and hiring
- Proactively manage end-to-end recruitment for leadership positions
- Work with our Head of Talent Acquisition to set the talent acquisition KPIs and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress against OKRs
What you should bring along
- You are experienced in Tech Recruiting
- You are known for your strong diagnostics and consulting skills
- You are used to give feedback as a daily routine and you are thankful for every constructive feedback you get yourself
- You act service-oriented and your excellent communication skills make you shine
- You have a good understanding of Europe’s tech hiring market and challenges
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.