Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Engineer in the Data Infrastructure Team you will:
- Design, develop, and operate the tools and infrastructure that we need to work with data, all the way from data ingestion to visualization of results
- Take end-to-end ownership of our tools and services
- Automate repetitive tasks into code that can be reused
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
What you should bring along
- You’re comfortable writing high-quality software, preferably Python
- You have experience working with AWS Cloud services (ECS, IAM, etc.)
- Knowledge of running and maintaining infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Simplicity, reliability pragmatism is what you strive for
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You are familiar with DWH solutions Snowflake
- You are familiar with orchestration tools such as Airflow and data serialization formats such as Avro and Parquet
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.