Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be part of our digital assets Cyber Security Team.This role work closely with our developer teams in Germany and play an important role to ensures that every step of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) follows security best practices. Responsible for adhering to secure coding principles and aid in testing the application against security risks/parameters before release.
- Work with developers to provide repetitive validation of application security measures.
- Develop secure coding resources for engineers.
- Coordinate and enhance trustworthy relations amongst stakeholders.
- Proactively harden product’s application security posture.
What you should bring along
- Proven track record as an experienced member of Application Security, DevSecOps, or Security Research teams.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps concepts, e.g. how to integrate SAST/DAST/SCA tools in the SDLC process.
- Knowledge and experience with vulnerability assessments, application penetration testing, and a solid understanding of network and web protocols.
- Experience with cloud environments and containerization technologies, and experience with modern microservice design principles.
Nice to have
- Industry recognized certifications
- Prior Red teaming or Purple teaming experience
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain
- Scripting skills in any of the following: Python, Ruby, Bash
- Experience building controls in a 100% cloud-based infrastructure
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.