Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- You're charged with finding top talent who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and a diversity of thought to all they do.
- You support hiring managers at Solarisbank with recruiting processes and act as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders.
- You ensure delivery of high volume recruitment drives whilst ensuring a first in class experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations.
- You negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talents.
- You continuously strive to improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of interviewer loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
- You act as a relationship manager to our third-party vendors.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in recruiting, ideally within a growing start up with ambitious demands.
- Fluent in English, German is a strong plus
- You are known for your strong diagnostical and consulting skills
- You enjoy high volume recruitment and have a passion for leading large scale hiring projects
- You are used to give feedback as a daily routine and you are thankful for every constructive feedback you get yourself
- You act service-oriented and your excellent communication skills make you shine
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.