Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future Team
Business Operations is a team of highly skilled project managers and software engineers working closely with internal stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve critical processes within the organisation to ensure our company delivers best-in-class services to Partners and end-customers.
- Take technical ownership of software engineering process and business process automation activities: design scripts, design API endpoints, data transformations, report generation features;
- Bring in the engineering skills and knowledge into our newly founded Business Operations team and help define how it operates;
- Analyze, set up, automate and optimize our internal processes from the engineering point of view;
- Consult peers in how to reach their business goals efficiently, and provide support in adding or adjusting tooling and software engineering practices;
- Implement solutions that improve business logic, remove inefficient or manual tasks and let humans concentrate on the hard and important things they do;
- Drive usage of common components and define standards for a growing, efficient process landscape;
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role into a technical leader;
What you should bring along
- + 4 years of experience as a software engineer on the role that requires permanent communication with business leaders and non-technology professionals;
- Experience with React or similar frameworks
- You have experience working with multiple types of databases, webservers;
- You are curious how things work (or break), and you're able to quickly grasp a problem when it occurs;
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles and you know how to apply them;
- You have a sound understanding of best practices that make services and infrastructures resilient and scalable;
- You are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience;
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likeable way;
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience;
- You communicate fluently in written and verbal English;
- first experience with Jira is a nice to have
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.