Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
You will be working for the Identity team, which owns the flow to legally verify the identity of end customers
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of Auth team. You define its value proposition in tight collaboration with the engineering and domain experts.
- You bring together the interests of a multitude of stakeholders like engineering, operational risk, compliance and banking operations.
- You prioritize, scope and schedule features for implementation based on market and project needs.
- You keep the backlog transparent to all stakeholders as well as understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively.
- You are part of the SolarisBank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation.
What you should bring along
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Identity and Access Management domain i.e. OAuth 2.0, OIDC, WebAuthN.
- You have experience in managing products or services in the domain.
- You can manage a diverse group of stakeholders, prioritize their requirements, structure the conversation and ensure smooth collaboration.
- You bring the analytical mindset to crack organisational and processual challenges.
- You have a keen interest in enhancing developers' efficiency and like having an enjoyable working environment in the team.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer:
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.