Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
You will be working for the Identity team, which owns the flow to legally verify the identity of end customers
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of Identity & Auth products and define its value proposition together with the other product people involved in the Identity & AFC product group
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You have a strong data-driven mindset and know how to use data in order to take product decisions
- You bring together the interests of business partners, third-party providers, end-customers and Solaris and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of features
- You ensure that your roadmap is aligned with your stakeholders in terms of feature specs and delivery dates
What you should bring along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s work together to understand how you can contribute to our team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Tech lead owning self-developed products
- You have at least 2 years of recent experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- Existing knowledge in the area of Identity, Access Management (i.e. OAuth 2.0, OIDC, WebAuthN), mobile (SDK) development or KYC is a big plus
- You are experienced in leading new products and feature development of highly technical products
- You enjoy managing a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements, while you think and decide data driven and KPI-based
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.