Contis - a Solaris group company - provides Europe's leading Banking-as-a-Service platform. We enable other businesses to offer their own financial services both rapidly and compliantly in the EEA and UK. Via APIs, our partners can integrate modular financial services directly into their own product offering. Our services cover fiat and crypto assets, lending as well as payments, card issuing and processing. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
You will be working as a Support engineer in our TechOps department. You will be tasked with providing L1 support to our infrastructure and platform tools which are very important for our internal processes and business teams. You will be delivering high quality end user devices and applications support to fellow coworkers and maintain users' satisfaction.
- Provide L1 technical support to coworkers primarily in the area of end user devices with their IT working environment
- End user account maintenance, which includes Active directory and Email management tasks
- Provide L1 technical support to coworkers in use of tools and applications platform
- Develop in depth product knowledge in order to resolve user queries and issues
- Follow and further enhance the standard operating procedures
- Interact with other team members and L2/L3 engineers to find a solution for the escalated issues
- Document all interactions and problem resolutions
What you should bring along, you...
- have prior experiences in an enterprise as a Service desk engineer
- have deep knowledge on end user support and service desk operations
- have experience in troubleshooting Windows and Mac operating systems issues
- have profound knowledge in managing Active directory and Email systems
- have experience in Level 1 application support
- know how to write documents and standard operating procedures
- have excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- are curious how things work (or break), and you're able to quickly grasp a problem when it occurs
- are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience
- are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likeable way
Why Work at Contis?
- We seek out and hire only exceptional talent, and therefore recognise that each individual brings value and contribution which has made us who we are today.
- We have a tech stack to be proud of and a working environment framed by our Contis values and behaviours.
- We are passionate people who share a common vision, can think big, and thrive on delivering results.
- We value diversity of thought and expect that you bring all of you to work; your passion, creativity and ideas on how we can be the best in the space that we operate in.
- In return we will help you to be the very best that you can, we will support with development, give you opportunities to get involved in key projects and offer exposure to challenges that you may not get in a larger organisation.
The benefits on offer
- 5 days a week
- 18 days annual Leave
- Birthday Policy
- No Sandwich Leave Policy
- Relocation Benefit
Contis is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity and builds an inclusive environment for its employees and customers. We consider all applicants for employment regardless of age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.