Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
As a subsidiary of Solarisbank AG in Ukraine, SolarisTech Ukraine shares the same goals and values as our parent company. We are running to change the world of finance around us. We have a strong team of 50+ employees who share a common drive to develop a better product. We have the same perks as most Ukrainian IT/RD companies, but the difference is in the way we do our work. Work-life balance is not just an empty word. We never deploy on Fridays, and we respect everyone's opinion. We try to keep things running smoothly within the company so that no one feels the "admin" pressure. We are a remote-first company and you can work from anywhere in Ukraine!
For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Your Future Team
The People & Organization function looks after the end-to-end people programs and initiatives. We work together and partner with our stakeholders to build a trustful foundation and an awesome culture! As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes for our Ukrainian Tech Team and play a critical role in shaping the growth of the organisation. You are the brand ambassador of Solarisbank to the local talent market!
You’ll be in charge of finding top tech talent in Ukrainian market who brings an entrepreneurial spirit, high ambition, and diversity of thoughts
- You’ll lead and administer all hiring and sourcing efforts and act as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders
- You manage the Ukrainian job boards and make sure we are always live
- You’ll deliver an efficient and high-touch candidate experience from application to offer.
- With your sound judgement, you will be able to identify the right behavioural and technical skills required for each role based on Solarisbank’s values
- You’ll negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your strong knowledge of the competition and overall talent market
- Take ownership in driving process improvements and recruiting innovation with a data-driven mindset via cross-functional team projects within the broader recruiting and people team.
- You communicate and collaborate closely
What You Should Bring Along
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally within a growing start up with ambitious demands
- You have strong sourcing skills and have deep insights into the Tech market in Ukraine
- You are tech-savvy with an edge for recruiting tech talents with modern stack technologies
- You have passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of digital leaders!
- You have a keen interest in assessment methodologies and how to continually innovate and optimize the way we interview and assess talent
- You’re known for your strong analytical and consulting skills whilst having a strong bias for action
- Proven ability to build and foster long-relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You’re service-oriented and actively seeking to further your learning and help others to be successful as well.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Kyiv, but you can work from anywhere in Ukraine
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At SolarisTech UA, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: SolarisTech UA does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. SolarisTech UA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.