Solarisbank AG is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
As a subsidiary of Solarisbank AG in Ukraine, SolarisTech Ukraine shares the same goals and values as our parent company. We are running to change the world of finance around us. We have a strong team of 50+ employees who share a common drive to develop a better product. We have the same perks as most Ukrainian IT/RD companies, but the difference is in the way we do our work. Work-life balance is not just an empty word. We never deploy on Fridays, and we respect everyone's opinion. We try to keep things running smoothly within the company so that no one feels the "admin" pressure. We are a remote-first company and you can work from anywhere in Ukraine!
For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take technical ownership of our internal infrastructure and push it to the next level;
- Help steer our service providers who take care of hardware and basic infrastructure maintenance;
- Consult your co-workers who want to introduce new tooling in how to reach their goal as efficient as possible;
- Help to establish a next generation IAM solution for the organisation;
- Apply and extend common automation and monitoring solutions;
- Implement scripts that improve resilience and automate operations;
- Champion reliability best practices;
- Drive usage of tools and common components.
What You Should Bring Along
- You have experience in systems engineering;
- You know how to optimize both Windows and Linux OSes for performance;
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS;
- You've worked with multiple types of databases and webservers;
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles and you know how to apply them;
- You have a sound understanding of best practices that make services and infrastructures resilient and scalable;
- You are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience;
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likeable way;
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You've maintained an internal infrastructure based on Linux and Windows in the past;
- You've worked with Atlassian tools and you know how to tweak them;
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience.
What We Offer
- We are a Remote-First company: our office is in Kyiv, but you can work from anywhere in Ukraine
- Home office budget
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At SolarisTech UA, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: SolarisTech UA does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. SolarisTech UA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.