We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
Sorare is developing its flagship mobile app and we're looking for senior engineers to help us build and shape the product from start-to-finish. You should be ready to work with product managers and designers to own core features from start to finish. You will be working on a live game with hundreds of thousands of monthly active players. All our team members have a say in the shape of the product and you will attend weekly sprint meetings to discuss our roadmap and priorities. Things move quickly at Sorare as we work toward building a unique and category leading game!
You don’t need to be a sport fan, a gaming addict or crypto-nerd to work with us. We're looking for engineers who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Drive complex projects from inception to launch
- Work with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to execute on our roadmap
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations and flows
- Design and build toward optimal solutions to tough technical problems
- Care deeply about security, performance, and maintainability
- Help design and build our mobile infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience developing and shipping high-quality iOS products
- Hands-on experience with Swift and UIKit (bonus if experienced with SwiftUI or other Rx frameworks)
- Have production experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Independent, curious and highly motivated to explore novel solutions with a growing team in a challenging space
- Experience with agile development practices
- Attention to detail: you strive for the high quality from top to bottom
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare ranges from $140,000 - $210,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.