Sorare is looking to build out a world class Design team and is currently hiring Product Designers of all levels. As part of the Product Design team, you will be responsible for helping create a great user experience and aesthetic of Sorare across web and mobile apps. Working with product and engineering counterparts, you will play a critical role in how our users onboard and experience the game on a daily basis.
You don’t have to be an expert in sports, games or crypto to work here. What we look for is people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and want to contribute to a world class product.
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering and Creative to help define the design strategy and overall roadmap
- Help lead the end-to-end user experience and the entire lifecycle of product design: from vision setting, prototyping, to user testing and final production
- Partnering with our Content team, to help build the content design and assets across Sorare, our communication channels and our social / off-platform content efforts
- Create an iconic brand that will bring crypto to mainstream users
- Is comfortable navigating ambiguity and providing clarity and focus to our digital experiences
- Ensure product consistency by building out a systematic design approach that extends across sports, across platform (web and mobile) and across touch-points (from our game to our NFT cards to our content efforts)
- 2-8+ years experience driving large scale consumer projects (e.g. app redesigns, major product iteration, new verticals)
- Portfolio demonstrating impactful UX solutions at scale
- Objective, business-driven thinker
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner cross-functionally to drive towards successful outcomes
- Experience operating with a research-focused design philosophy and the ability to inspire change through user feedback and data insights
- Master of your craft including strong visual and interaction design skills, prototyping, and UX best practices
- Experience designing for a consistent experience across both web and mobile platforms
- A team player with empathy and problem-solving skills
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare ranges from $140,000 - $260,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.