We are looking for Backend Developers who would like to join our motivated and powerful team and contribute to an exciting product in a rapidly growing market. Our service-oriented backend powers various applications and is at the heart of our SaaS platform. Through its further development, you will take on a central role at SoSafe and thus contribute significantly to its success. Scaling, quality and security are just some of the important aspects to consider. Take advantage of a lot of freedom and a flat hierarchy to push things forward in a short time and learn quickly.
- Being part of an agile and equally self-organized developer team together with product owners and UX/UI designers
- Developing new and optimize existing backend features
- Taking responsibility from planning to operation and continuously develop our products e-learning, phishing simulation and self-service platform
- Designing MicroServices and take over their implementation
- Your team is responsible for product components and their monitoring in terms of security, performance and scaling
- Liking to share your knowledge and being a mentor for your fellow colleagues
- Through code reviews and pair programming, you continuously contribute to the quality of our solution and develop yourself further
- Working at the interface to the DevOps team and thus optimize our Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Actively shaping our software architecture and contribute to the selection of modern technologies
- Degree with a focus on computer science / business informatics, a comparable education or are a career changer
- Experienced in backend development (5+ years)
- Experience in developing complex APIs for the web and know how to build and operate them in a performant, secure and scalable way
- Knowledge of AWS
- You are keen on start-ups and ideally have already worked on a SaaS product
- Fluent in English (German is a bonus)
- You are ambitious, motivated and performance-oriented - and like to tackle things head on
- You are a team player and open-minded for a (virtual) after-work drink
- You find yourself in our tech stack or are eager to learn something new
Our Tech Stack:
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!