We at SoSafe have ambition, which is to be the leading cyber security provider in Europe. Our award winning awareness platform triggers behavioral change by providing effective and engaging training on cyber security and data protection. Cybercrime is predicted to cost the world $10.5 Trillion annually by 2025 - we invite you to be part of the solution.
Our new office in Amsterdam is looking for an Account Executives (AE) who is responsible for selling SoSafe’s product to technology managers in the Nordics. Working closely with a dedicated Sales Development Representative, every day you will be growing your network and business in order to over-achieve your targets. You will be knowledgeable about your clients’ challenges and business objectives. You understand how to align our cyber security offering and present a solution that a client cannot do without. Experience in closing deals is essential as is working collaboratively with others as you will have touch points with other internal teams such as Pre-Sales and Customer Success.
This role requires you to spend a couple of months in Amsterdam in the beginning of your employment to connect with your colleagues.
- Being the main contact for decision makers from all industries related to cyber security
- Building up business relationships with relevant decision-makers/contact people at potential customers and explaining the value of SoSafe
- Presenting the product via online demos, in person and at events
- Closing valuable deals together with our SDR team
- Qualifying incoming inquiries and selecting the most exciting customers together with our SDR team
- 1-3 years of sales experience (including SDR roles)
- Communication skills and enjoying interacting with customers as well as structured and careful manner of work
- Successful past as an Account Executive or Sales Development Representative, who is ready for the next step
- Ambition, motivation, and performance-orientation - enjoyment in tackling things directly
- Open mind and team player, who enjoys an after work drink ;)
- Desire to lern and grow within our team
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!