Are you as magically attracted to cold water like Finnish sauna-goers? Can you plan strategically on the drawing board and tackle complex topics in a structured manner - but also roll up your sleeves and execute them in a pragmatic way? Are you looking for a job with a lot of traction and real impact? Are you outgoing and empathetic? Would you like to work with the CEO of one of the most promising scaleups in Europe and his office of ex-tier 1 consultants and VCs?
Over the past four years, we at SoSafe have been on the mission to build the leading human risk management platform that sustainably protects organizations from cyber threats. Today, we have customers and employees from around the world and have been able to convince leading venture capitalists such as Global Founders Capital, Acton Capital, and Highland Europe to join us on our journey.
And we’re looking for you to complement our CEO office team.
- As part of the CEO office team, you will play a key role in defining the company-wide strategy together with our senior leadership
- You will support our CEO Niklas in leading SoSafe by driving cross-functional, strategic projects and bringing together different stakeholders across departments
- You will play a vital role in communicating CEO messages to our entire organization
- You will meet the founders and senior leadership at eye-to-eye level and challenge SoSafe’s current way of working and thinking
- At least 1.5 years, preferably more, of work experience in a (preferably tier 1) consultancy, VC, scale-up or strategy department - or have been able to prove yourself in a similar, competitive, and diverse environment
- Successfully completed a degree that underpins your analytical skills
- Good at keeping several balls in the air at the same time, prioritizing tasks sensibly, and engaging with key stakeholders
- You have a targeted and well-structured communication style (top-down principle) and always optimize for efficient use of time
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy sharing your findings and having them challenged
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You are open to an after-work drink / lemonade
- You can start with us as soon as possible or the latest in July 2023
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!